Thursday, September 29, 2016

Letter to Hannah (September 2016)




Hannah,

I am writing this letter as you sit beside me watching a movie on Netflix and play with your dollhouse. You have the most amazing imagination, dad and I just love listening to you as you play. You love to pretend and spend a lot of time playing with your kitchen, baby dolls and your dollhouse. You also love to watch Netflix, your current favorite shows are ones that get you up and dancing or exercising as part of the show.

We just moved to Kentucky! You are only 3 years old and have lived in 4 different states and 5 different homes. You seem to really like our new home which is a good thing since you spend most of the day home with me. James is in 2nd grade and goes to school all day and Ali goes to afternoon Kindergarten. Kate, you and I spend our afternoons together and most afternoons Kate is taking a nap which means it's just you and me. We have fun afternoons together and other days you entertain yourself so I can get things done around the house or write letters like these. Most of the time though you love to help me. You love to help me cook (eat all the strawberries & chocolate chips), wash the dishes (play in the water) and fold laundry (sort things).  You are an independent little girl and like to help or do things if its your idea. I love to find ways to make our everyday fun or turn chores into a game. You love games, imagining and pretending. You also love your sister and are a great big sister.

I love you!

~Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment