Thursday, March 31, 2016

March 2016

March was a special month, on the 19th we welcomed sweet little Kate into our family! She has been such a joy and we love having a sweet little one in our home again. We are enjoying all of the sweet moments a newborn brings along with the craziness too. We were super lucky to have both my mom and dad come visit and help out following her birth. They have been AMAZING and we have enjoyed our time with them. 

Read all about Kate's birth story and see her video here.

Kate's 1 week photos. 



Kate in her nursery at 10 days old. 




We had a lot of fun with my parents and brother and sister and are so grateful for all of their help. It was fun to listen to General Conference together and celebrate Easter with my parents and a newborn in the home. 












My mother in law spent a week with us too following Kate's birth, she arrived just as my parents left.  I love this picture of my girls with their Grandma's!

A few days before Kate joined our family James turned 7!

No comments :

Post a Comment