Monday, September 28, 2015

Hannah: Loving Two

This little one and all of her personality...I just LOVE her! Hannah is full of emotion, attitude and spunk and brings so much life to our family. Hannah could speak alone with her eyes and actions because she is so animated, the funny thing is she is super loud too. When she laugh's it is loud, when she cries it is loud, she doesn't hold anything back.  She has both mom and dad wrapped around her little finger and her brother and sister too. 

I just live to see her run to her brother when he gets home from school and watch her hug him tight as she wraps her little legs around him yelling "Brother!" She loves her sister too and when she is not pretending to by mommy and boss everybody around she lets her sister be the mom and help take care of her.

I love Hannah's cute 2 year old voice and listening to her put words together and try to make sentences. She loves to say" "For MEEE!" when she gets something and when she is asking for something. Joe and I sing a lullaby to Hannah each night before we put her to bed. The lullaby is one my mom wrote and used to sing to me, it's called "And I Love You." It is a cute little song that goes like this:

The prince loved Cinderella and another one loved Snow White
and the three little kittens and their little mittens
had a mommy to hold them tight.

Well the cow loves jumping over the moon 
and the dish loves being right their with the spoon 
and I love being right here with you!

Miss Piggy she loved Kermit and I think he loved her too
Hansel loved his sister Gretel, clear until the story was through.

Well the cow loves jumping over the moon 
and the dish loves being right their with the spoon 
and I love being right here with you!

Hananh loves to change the end of the song to: and I love being right her with MEEE!

Hannah is miss independent and loves to do things by herself. Often times when I try to take her to the bathroom she shakes her head and points for me to stay out of the bathroom while yelling "Self, I do it SELF!"

James is in first grade now and in school most of the day and Ali goes to preschool for 3 hours 4 days a week which means Hannah and I get most mornings just us two. I really enjoy the one on one time and can't believe my baby is growing up so fast, I feel blessed to be this sweet girls mother!



No comments :

Post a Comment