Saturday, June 27, 2015

Devin & Jeni's Wedding

We absolutely love Jeni and are so excited to have her in the family. I can't believe that my little brother Devin is married. I have really enjoyed watching my siblings as they grow up. 

Devin and Jeni's were sealed in the Timpanogos temple in the afternoon and then had a luncheon at Rodizio Grill. That evening they had a beautiful reception in Jeni's parents backyard. The reception was beautifully decorated with yellow sunflowers, navy table clothes, cute rustic wood decor and old fashioned games complete with a photo booth. My kids loved playing games and being with family and friends, I kept busy taking pictures. I loved watching Jeni throw a baseball with her dad following their dance. I also enjoyed watching Devin and Jeni's first slow dance together followed by a fun upbeat choreographed dance...it was pretty impressive. These two are hilarious and fun and are going to have a great life together. 













No comments :

Post a Comment