Sunday, November 30, 2014

James Lost His First Tooth!

James lost his first tooth! He has been walking around with his finger in his mouth constantly wiggling it for the past 3 weeks. 

When he first noticed it was loose he got really excited and then worried...he had me check to make sure that it was okay for it to be loose. When I told him that he was going to loose a tooth soon he went straight to his Kindergarten class and announced that he had a loose tooth! 

He had two of his friends Max and Evelyn over and was playing with them when he bit the corner of a soft anywhere chair and his tooth fell out. 

I was sitting in the front room when I heard an "Oww" from James. I then heard a "My tooth!" He was so excited, especially to have his friends over when it happened. 

After taking the pictures below James asked for a plastic bag and then ran and put it under his pillow. 

The tooth fairy left him a golden dollar which he kept with him in his pocket until he went to the dollar store and bought a toy. He lost his tooth on a Wednesday and was so excited to show his Kindergarten class his new golden dollar for show and tell the following day. 


No comments :

Post a Comment