Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 2014 Summary

July was a great month full of travel and family! We spent most of the month in Texas but spent some time in Kansas and Missouri as well. 

We had a family reunion and celebrated the 4th of July at my Grandpa Riches home in Pittsburgh Kansas. You can read more about it here.

Following the reunion my parents and siblings drove to Branson Missouri to spend a week together. You can read more about it here. 

My little sister-Alisa drove back to Texas with me. I am so grateful for her help especially since Hannah was so sick. 

When we got back to Texas my Uncle and his family left for Nauvoo so my sister and I did a lot of exploring. We went to the Heard Museum. 


Ali loved the butterfly garden. 

We went to the Stockyards in Fort Worth. 

We met up with our friends-The Mourtensen's again. We ate at an amazing restaurant-Hard 8. 

Our kids loved playing together!

We loved window shopping for real leather boots and belt buckles!

We went to the Beach.

This is easily one of my favorite pictures...ever!


Joe celebrated his birthday! James was so excited to give him a Wii controller!

We visited Joe at work and went out to eat with him. 

We got a picture at the B&G's. 

We went to the Perot Museum.

We got to see Baby Brinleys Blessing.

We took more silhouette pictures at bunny hill.


The kids had a lot of fun playing together. We even played outside in the heat.


I had a lot of fun taking their pictures. 

The girls had fun making messes together, some accidental and others not so much.

One of the kids favorite spots was "green slide park," a small park on the block. 

Hannah found a new favorite toy...the vacuum. 

Joe and I went to our first major league baseball game, we watched the Rangers play the Yankees!

No comments :

Post a Comment