Friday, July 25, 2014

Branson

My kids and I spent a week in Branson with my parents and some of my siblings. It is one of those trips that I look back on and just laugh. We had some fun moments together and I really did enjoy being with my family but overall it was a really long week. We had some problems with our resort including no air conditioning which is miserable in the middle of summer in Missouri. We also had a lot of sickness going around and all needed a good nights sleep.

The resort we stayed at was really pretty at night. We enjoyed the lighted drive way and catching lightening bugs.

The kids loved the fountains and catching frogs.

We also had fun walking along main...so much to see.


My loved the fish hatchery. 






We went to the Dixie Stampede show, which was amazing!!

The kids loved the Tracks and riding the rides. 


James loved collecting happy meal toys from McDonald's! He carried them with him everywhere and every time we passed a McDonald's wanted to stop.

We had fun swimming!


We played at the resorts arcade and game room!

Ali loved helping me take care of Hannah.

The kids loved being with their cousins. They thought it was super cool to wake up together.

My Grandpa and Grandma Smith came to visit!

No comments :

Post a Comment