Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Devin's Home

My brother Devin spent the past two years serving a mission in Ukraine. Ukraine is a special place for my family. My brother Brian served in Ukraine and my brothers Vitaliy and Spencer lived in an orphanage in Ukraine before they were adopted into our family. 


Every time we saw a man in a suit start to descend down the escalator everybody would get excited. Devin finally came with a few other missionaries that he served with while he was in the MTC.

It was so fun to watch my kids get excited! This was Devin's first time meeting Hannah.

My brothers: Brian (served in Ukraine), Devin (just returned from Ukraine), Tyler (served in Russia) with his baby Luke.  

Tyler meeting James (12 months), Bryan meeting Ali (11 months), and Devin meeting Hannah (11 months). I think it is neat that each of my brothers returned home from their missions when my kids were about the same age. 

It's so fun to be together as a family. 

1 comment :

  1. I love your new blog! It's been so fun to read through all of your updates from the past while. You have such a darling family!!!

    ReplyDelete