Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 Summary

Joe finished up his last day of his first year at BYU!! He has really enjoyed the MBA program and looks forward to his internship with AT&T in Dallas Texas this summer. April was a great month full of lots of fun outings. We did a lot of little day trips and enjoyed seeing and experiencing Provo. 

We enjoyed watching General Conference!

The kids had a lot of fun playing in the rain and Ali loved puddle jumping in her new rain boots.


I spent a lot of time taking pictures and learning more about photography. I purchased 8 different backdrops and put my backdrop stand to use. I took a few pictures of my kiddos and did a few mini sessions. 


We enjoyed spring time! I loved the blossoms and couldn't resist snapping some pictures of the kiddos.
More pictures here.

The kids and I watched Angel Moroni be placed on the Provo City Center Temple!
More pictures here.

The kids said goodbye to some of their friends and spent a lot of time playing.


We watched the sunset from the "Y" trail.

We spent a morning at Thanksgiving point at the Tulip Festival!


We walked the Bonneville Shore Line Trail, it is beautiful!

We went to Utah Lake.

We spent a lot of time at the park. I love this picture of Ali...this is her favorite way to dress.

Hannah found a new way to crawl. 

The kids and I took a trip to Brian Head and had fun hanging out with my family. 

We celebrated Easter with a trip to Logan and enjoyed visiting family. 
More Easter details and pictures here.

My brother Devin returned from his mission, it was so fun to see him! 
More airport pictures and details here. 

Our nephew Colton received his mission call and will be spending 2 years in Calgary Canada.

No comments :

Post a Comment