Friday, January 31, 2014

January 2014 Summary

January was a great month and unlike most winter months we kept really busy and had a lot of fun!! We took a last minute trip to California so Joe could interview for a job and spent a day at the beach and another day at Disneyland. You can read more about our trip here.

Ali turned 3! She got to spend a day with Grandpa and Grandma Hinkson and Uncle Scott, then a few days in California then a day with Grandpa and Grandma Palmer. She loved it and I loved having company visit:)



We celebrated her birthday at Disneyland and she got all sorts of attention from the princesses. Rapunzel danced with her which was her favorite part of the trip!

Joe and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. Sometimes, I still can't believe we are married, I am a lucky girl!

My cousin Lauren left on her mission to California. She has been our only family member in Provo and an awesome babysitter to our kiddos. We are excited for her to serve but will miss having her over. 

Our good friends the Crumps moved. The kids are really going to miss Lewis and Claudia and lets be honest I am really going to miss Dakoti. Glad they are only 45 minutes away:)

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of the kids and being home with them. 

I rented a chef book and renewed it until I couldn't anymore. I am really learning to love cooking. James has loved helping in the kitchen too.

We did get outside and played in the snow a little bit. We always hurried in to have a cup of hot cocoa and sit by the fire. We have loved having a fire place. 

No comments :

Post a Comment